TX023 UAVアタック

 今までの情報提供は、AIベースでUAV(Drone)を活用する為の技術進歩に関連する情報が70%以上でした。

 こうした技術に集中させた理由は、戦闘・防衛戦略立案の第一義が、戦闘員、後方支援現地提供サービスマンの人命の安全確保を大前提とするという戦闘立案姿勢を持たざるを得ない時代に突入してしまっていること、そして戦闘の相手(テロリスト)が、キャピタリズムに支えられた、アメリカンドリームという価値観の根底を全く理解できないでいるという背景(現状)があるからです。偵察能力、リアルタイムでの戦況モニタリング能力、作戦立案能力、バトルフィールドマネージメント、ミッション執行能力等を総合的に発揮させるための、正確で、セキュア―な情報伝達機能技術の重要性が、今まで以上にたかまってきているからです。国会議員を始め、日本の国防に係る人達が、日本の軍事技術開発の方向性、装備品の選択・取得を考慮するさい、こうした観点から検討、予算管理をしてほしいものですね。こうした願いも含めて、実際にUAVが、前述したような意図に従って活用され、効果を導いているということを知らせれるようにと思い、技術情報そのものではありませんが、情報提供しました。

 下記、少しだけ、独断・偏見に満ちた言いたい放題感想が、散らばっています:

 その日によってプレーヤー(操る人)が、ころころ変わるパペットバイデンの政権下、戦闘経験(軍隊経験)の全くないブリンケンとサリバン並び、中央指揮官に属していたため、現場対応での指揮経験がすくなく、ケイオスな状態での戦略立案能力に欠ける、オースティンの下では、アフガン現地で、頼りない指揮系統に従って、ミッションを慣行する隊員の苦労が目に見えるようです。下記は、ペンタゴン寄りの報告ですので、多少のバイアスが混ざっているかもしれませんが、おおむね真実に近い報告です。バイデンの判断ミスで、全てが後手に回っている状態を、どう回復していくかが焦点となってきています。この回復とは、米国の威信ということではなく、捕虜となってしまう米国人の数をできるだけ少なくすることです。

US says two ‘high profile’ IS targets dead in Afghanistan strike

国防省からの報告:

Washington (AFP) Aug 28, 2021 – A US air strike in Afghanistan in the wake of a deadly suicide bombing at Kabul airport killed two high-profile Islamic State “planners and facilitators” and left another wounded, the Pentagon said Saturday.

No civilians were hurt in the drone strike early Saturday, which followed Thursday’s bombing that killed scores of people including 13 US troops, Major General Hank Taylor told a news conference.

The Pentagon declined to say if the people targeted in the US strike were directly involved in the suicide bombing, which was claimed by the Islamic State-Khorasan group, a regional offshoot of the main outfit.

“They were ISIS-K planners and facilitators. That’s enough reason there alone,” spokesman John Kirby said, referring to the group by the US government’s preferred acronym.

“The fact that two of these individuals are no longer walking on the face of the Earth, that’s a good thing,” he added.

The suicide bombing, which targeted throngs of Afghans gathered outside the airport in hopes of fleeing Taliban-ruled Afghanistan, opened a deadly new chapter in the drama unfolding as the frantic US evacuation drive approaches a Tuesday deadline for completion.

US officials have said more attacks on the evacuation effort are “likely.”

The US evacuation from Kabul is ongoing — Taylor said there were around 1,400 people at the airport Saturday who have been “screened and manifested for flights today.”

A State Department official said Saturday there were still 350 Americans in Afghanistan who have told US officials they want to leave. The official said at least 5,400 Americans “and likely more” have been evacuated so far.

Altogether, about 112,000 people have been flown out of Afghanistan since August 14, the day before the Taliban seized power, according to the latest US government data.

The bodies of the 13 US soldiers killed in the airport attack were being flown home Saturday, Kirby said.

The Pentagon has identified the victims. Five of them were only 20 years old — the same length of time that the US military has been in Afghanistan. The oldest was 31 years old.

Kirby said the United States continues to control Kabul airport and security there, a day after the Taliban said they had taken over parts of the facility.

Heavily armed Taliban fighters were seen throughout the grounds and auxiliary buildings of the airport complex by AFP reporters on Saturday, while US marines peered at them from the passenger terminal roof.

Kirby said the Taliban man checkpoints around the airport but do not handle security.

“We’re not shutting down evacuation operations. We’re going until the end,” Kirby said.

“We’re still in charge of the airport and we’re still in charge of security at the airport and what was true a few days ago is still true today.”

 以下上記のシークエンスで起きているイベントに関する、民間報道です(8月28日のアクションの結果報告です。)

The United States took aim at the Islamic State group in Afghanistan on Saturday, killing two high-level targets in a drone strike over the devastating suicide bombing at Kabul airport, as President Joe Biden warned another attack on the frantic airlift was “highly likely”.

A series of urgent terror warnings have rattled evacuation efforts overseen by US forces, who have been forced into closer security cooperation with the Taliban to prevent a repeat of Thursday’s carnage at one of the facility’s main access gates.

Scores of Afghan civilians were killed in the bombing claimed by the regional Islamic State-Khorasan group, along with 13 US troops — several of them just 20 years old, the same length of time as US military operations in Afghanistan.

But Biden said Saturday that his military commanders believed a fresh attack could come “in the next 24-36 hours”, calling the situation “extremely dangerous”.

“I directed them to take every possible measure to prioritize force protection,” he said after a briefing from his national security team.

Earlier, the Pentagon said it had killed two “high profile” targets — logistics experts for the jihadist group — and wounded another in the drone strike in eastern Afghanistan.

No civilians were hurt in the attack (これは米軍サイドの報告です), Major General Hank Taylor told a news conference in Washington.

“The fact that two of these individuals are no longer walking on the face of the Earth, that’s a good thing,” Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said.

In recent years, the Islamic State’s Afghanistan-Pakistan chapter has been responsible for some of the deadliest attacks in those countries — massacring civilians at mosques, shrines, public squares and even hospitals.

Two senior health officials from the former Afghan administration told AFP the death toll from Thursday’s blast had topped 100, including the 13 Americans. Some media have put the toll as high as 170.

The US embassy in Kabul has repeatedly told American citizens to leave areas around the main gates in recent days, as tensions rise before Tuesday’s withdrawal deadline.(メインゲートでなくCゲートへ安全に移動できる手段が、まったく与えらえていませんね、そして敵前線の背後に潜んでいる、米国人に対して、米軍の支配下にある空港まで来るようにとの指示を出しているのが、ホワイトハウスの報道官です。)

Gone are the crowds of thousands around the airport’s perimeter, hoping to be let through and allowed onto a plane.

Now, the Taliban have sealed off roads leading to the airport(これはほんと) and are only letting sanctioned buses pass(これは半分嘘)

AFP saw more than a dozen small- and medium-sized buses disgorge tense-looking passengers at the main gate of the airport on Saturday.

“We have lists from the Americans… if your name is on the list, you can come through,” one Taliban official told AFP near the civilian passenger terminal.

– Forced cooperation –

At the airport on Saturday, heavily armed Taliban fighters were seen throughout the grounds and auxiliary buildings of the complex, while US Marines peered at them from the passenger terminal roof.

After a 20-year war, the foes were within open sight of each other, separated by just 30 metres (yards) — and holding fire.

Also in view of the American troops were Badri special forces in humvees gifted to the Afghan defence forces, but now flying the white Taliban flag.

Taliban spokesman Bilal Karimi tweeted that the group’s fighters had already moved into parts of the military side of Kabul airport, but the Pentagon has repeatedly stressed that US forces retained control over the gates and airlift operations.

Kirby however did confirm Saturday that the United States has begun withdrawing its military personnel from the airport, without saying how many had left.

With the Taliban poised to take over when the last US plane leaves, discussions have begun on resuming normal flight operations.

Turkish officials have held initial talks with the Taliban in Kabul about helping get the airport back up and running.

President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said the Taliban wants to oversee security at the airport, while Ankara runs the logistics.

French President Emmanuel Macron said Saturday that talks were in progress with the Taliban in Qatar to “protect and repatriate” at-risk Afghans and may involve “airlift operations”.

He said France was counting on help from Doha — which has good contacts with the Taliban, having hosted peace talks — to organise further flights.

– Exodus –

Under enormous criticism at home and abroad for his handling of the Afghan crisis and the US military withdrawal, Biden has pledged to stick to the airlift deadline and punish those responsible for the suicide blast. (アフガンを制圧してしまたタリバンの言葉(何のうらずけもない約束)に頼るしかない状態を招いたのは、居眠りバイデンの責任ですね。それなのに、ホワイトハウスの報道官、ジェン・ぱさきは、臆面もなく、バイデンの撤退作戦は、成功していると、報道していますよ)

“This strike was not the last,” he said Saturday after the drone attack.

About 112,000 people have been flown out of the country since August 14, the day before the Taliban swept to power, according to the US government.

Many Western allies have announced an end to their airlifts, with some admitting that at-risk Afghans eligible for evacuation had been left behind.

The United Nations said it was bracing for a “worst-case scenario” of up to half a million more refugees from Afghanistan by the end of 2021.

The Taliban have promised a softer brand of rule compared with their first stint in power from 1996 to 2001, which ended when the United States invaded Afghanistan following the September 11, 2001 attacks.

But many Afghans fear a repeat of their brutal interpretation of Islamic law, as well as reprisals against those working with foreign militaries, Western missions or the previous US-backed government. (バイデンは、こういう人達のすべてを裏切ってしまっています。どんな撤退にも、多少の犠牲はつきもの、短期間で、イミグレーションのテンポラリー手続きを済ませ、どれだけの人数を撤退させたかということを強調し、私は正しい判断を下したといわされているようですね。操り人形であることを、金曜日の午後遅くに開かれた大統領からの報告会で、まさに認めているような発言をしましたよ。わけのわからない説明の後に、記者から受ける質問―(あらかじめ質問内容を提出し、質問に対する回答手段が、バイデンに指示されている)―を開始する際、バイデンは、“誰から質問を、最初に受けるようにと指示されている“人は、NBCのだれだれですので、質問してください”という発言をしています。米国Southern borderは、オープンさせたままの状態、デルタバリアントに感染した、違法入国者を、中央政府の権限で、各州にばらまきながら、マスク(感染防止に貢献しない)の強制着用を大統領オーダーで乱発し、その意向に沿わない、governor達を批判し続け、脅しだけではなく、その州への予算配布に規制を課すような、まったく統率力を持たないバイデン政権は、いったいどこの向かっているのでしょうかね。

Best regards,
Shoichi Sugiyama, Ph.D.

コメントを残す

メールアドレスが公開されることはありません。

CAPTCHA